RECOMMENDATION - WARM TEA, GOOD NIGHT TEA OF IDO TEA


Hello ☺️


It's not too much to say that the weather these days is mid-winter :(

☃️💨

When it comes to winter, I drink hot tea before going to bed so that I can feel less cold.

So today, I will introduce the tea I tried!!


[IDO FERMENTED HERBAL TEA]

.

.

First, let me show you the composition of the tea!!




As you can see from the photo, the composition of tea is good.

The box is neat and the color is pretty, so I think it's good for a gift~


In my opinion, there are several advantages of fermented tea!


- Variety types of tea line

- You can drink it lightly.

- Have a mild flavor.

- It brews fast.

(This is my personal feeling)


The first one is 'Good Night Tea'



Hmm...

There are people who take time to fall asleep and toss and turn all night, right?!


I think IDO TEA is good to drink before going to bed!!

(It makes my body warm, so I found that the bed more comfortable than usual)


The color of the box of Good Night Tea is pink but the inside bag is like an orange-flavored slush(?)

Lol, it's hard to express the color...



I said that they have various types of tea and there 7 types of tea bags.

Good Night Tea/ Enamor Tea/ Light Tea/ Purification Tea/ Breathing Tea/ Relief Tea/ Willowy Tea.


Should I call it a guidebook along with the product? A small brochure with product types, effects, and explanations followed.


IDO TEA uses Non-GMO biodegradable tea bags and good ingredients, allowing everyone to enjoy the tea without worries about microplastics and endocrine disruptor.

-

Oh, and there is a photo of the tea expert in the brochure. It is said that this is real!! tea made by the expert after a long period of research.


I drank one cup in the morning and one in the evening. On a busy day in the morning,

I had a drink before going to bed haha.



Next is 'DTX BLACK' which is a bottled type of fermented herbal tea. 

When I saw it, I thought "The color doesn't look tasty" but once I sipped it, I was like what?!!?!?!


The smell or taste was not too much or strong than I thought (unexpectedly)


In the case of drinks, I think it would be convenient for those who are bothered about making or brewing tea separately.

It's easy because you can just pick it up and drink it~

(thumbs up)

.

.

It's a shame to see the product only in a picture so I made a video myself. (It's not high quality but short!)


You can purchase it on the below website!

IDO TEA MALL


Source:https://blog.naver.com/codus0524/222589549533

through cellypick cellypick.com


Disclaimer: These teas are not medicines or therapies. They are comforting and cleansing beverages, not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate any disease or condition. 


Visit: IDO Korean Fermented Tea


Comments

Popular Posts