Tasting Review - IDO TEA’s Fermented Herbal Tea Drink, Breathe Heavens and Get SmarTEAd.

 Hello~~ I've been pretty  tired lately and my immune system seems weaker than usual due to the change of seasons Haha.


I came across  IDO TEA’s fermented tea drinks, Breathe Heavens and Get SmarTEAd on 0.8L website and purchased it~~


It seems like "Get smarTEAd" is very popular as gifts among students and office workers.


One poucha day would be great when you have a brain fog, are stressed out, or need to study for an exam.


I drank it instead of breakfast when I went to bed late the night before or I felt too tired from overworking.


"Get smarTEAd" has been patented (Registration number. 10-2020-0178311, Patent title: How to manufacture herbal medicine composition to improve concentration and learning ability) 

so I felt like it’s more trustworthy.


Get SmarTEAd is a soft and delicate drink made of Organic Red sage root with age of 3 to 4 years, Organic Polygoni root, Organic Lotus leaf, Organic Mulberry leaf, and Longan fruit which are combined with Korean traditional fermentation techniques.

It says that IDO TEA only added the healthy benefits from nature without artificial sweeteners such as sugar or syrup, so I couldn’t help but to try it hehehe


I heard that "Breathe Heavens' ' is a popular drink for those who are prone to runny noses ,

so I bought it for my husband who suffers every time when there’s a change in season Haha


Breathe Heavens is a soft and delicate drink made of Organic Balloon flower root with

age of 3years, Organic Goji berry, Organic Lotus leaf, Organic Tangerine peels

and sweet dew hydrangea which are combined with Korean traditional fermentation techniques and it says they added the healthy benefits from nature without artificial sweeteners such as sugar or syrup.


It says that it’s great to drink one pouch a day for a refreshing morning before work, when the fine dust is suffocating, when you want to lighten your body and mind, or when the air-conditioner or heater wind feels too harsh.


So I've been regularly drinking 2 pouches a day

(1 pouch for each Breathe Heavens, Get SmarTEAd) hehe. 


Also, IDO TEA sent me some tea bag samples and herbal tea drinks,

so it's exciting to taste all of them Haha


Although it's a bit pricey, it is made of healthy beneficial ingredients so I am gonna try and see what it’s like for a month and probably repurchase it after hehe 













Disclaimer: These teas are not medicines or therapies. They are comforting and cleansing beverages, not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate any disease or condition. 


Visit IDO Korean Fermented Tea for more information! 


Comments

Popular Posts