IDO TEA : Flowery Slimness Tea


I usually enjoy drinking tea and coffee, so I have a lot of tea sets.



This is the picture of the tea sets that I personally own. 

It feels much better when I drink tea with the pretty tea cup. 🍡



IDO TEA’s products including Flowery Slimness Tea can be consumed by people of all ages. My dad and I both enjoy tea and coffee,

so we often drink together.


 When we feel like we drank too much coffee or simply sick of it, we drink tea. 

Today, we decided to drink IDO TEA's healthy fermented tea together. 



IDO TEA products are conveniently packaged in a tea bag pouch.



We could just drink it in a mug but I'd rather drink it in a ~pretty~ cup.


First, preheat the tea kettle with hot water. 



Once it's preheated, discard the preheating water and put a tea bag in with a new hot water.



It brews well as soon as the hot water is poured.



The dazzling yellow-colored IDO tea.


I order delivery food almost every day, so I always end up eating greasy and spicy foods. Plus, not to mention coffee..

Mistreating my body T_T.

I gave myself IDO TEA products as an I’m-sorry-gift for my precious body.



Pour IDO' fermented tea in the preheated tea cup. 

It brews well and fast so we like it. :)



Sounds of a little splash..

Flowery Slimness tea  contains 60% Organic Tangerine Peel and 40% Lonicera flower.

I used to dry the tangerine peel myself but it's not quite easy to D.I.Y it  T_T..

I prefer to buy it instead lol. 



As time went by, the tea leaves turned the tea into a darker yellow color.

It tastes slightly sweet and clean.

The tea has an earthy aroma of tangerine peel, but it somehow reminds me of sweet pumpkin..? .

Anyway, the tea tastes pleasant and feels clean in my mouth.


It would taste amazing to drink this cold instead of soda pops after a greasy or heavy meal. 


The colour of tea is so beautiful. 

IDO TEA’s tea seems to help me digest better.. I got a bit hungry so my dad and I ate waffles. nom nom πŸ§‡

Refreshments are a must! during tea time  :)




I’ve steeped it multiple times and it still brews well.

My dad also enjoys this tea because he finds it earthy and sweet.

Really getting that bang for a buck πŸ‘


Featuring my dad’s hand. 



Why don't you try drinking a cup of IDO TEA's Flowery Slimness Tea?

Cheers~!


IDO's Fermented Tea, Flowery Slimness is patented 'no.10-1344189'!

You can search it under 101344189 at http://kportal.kipris.or.kr/kportal/search/total_search.do

for more information on the patent's details :)


You can always carry it in a tumbler as iced tea, and I prefer tea and coffee over water, so I think I will drink it pretty often.


#IDO #IDOTEA #fermentedtea #fermentation #Healthytea #selfcare #emptyingout #light #tangerinepeeltea #steeptea #healthcare 


[μ΄λ„λ°œνš¨ν•œμ°¨]꽃보닀아름닡닀 (20ν‹°λ°±)/ν•­λΉ„λ§Œ 효λŠ₯ νŠΉν—ˆ 등둝/λ°œνš¨ν•˜μ—¬ 더 λΆ€λ“œλŸ¬μš΄/

Source: https://m.blog.naver.com/dusotn/222493845402 through 0.8Lhttps://www.08liter.com/try



Disclaimer: These teas are not medicines or therapies. They are comforting and cleansing beverages, not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate any disease or condition.


Comments

Popular Posts