TEA RECOMMENDATION [IDO TEA] BREATHING TEA/ LIGHT TEA


It's getting cold...

Are you guys all taking care of yourself? and covid 19?

.

.

The cold weather keeps me drinking hot tea!! How do you deal with the freezing weather?


Today I will show you 'Light Tea' and 'Breathing Tea' of [IDO TEA] -!


I posted an IDO TEA product a few weeks ago, and as you may have noticed,

the product is slightly different this time.

The last product was individually packaged in a box, and this time there are 12 tea bags in a zip pack.



The pack size isn't that big, so don't worry about it taking up space! 

It's enough to fit in the closet. Isn't the yellow packaging so cute ><?



As you can see in the picture, there are many different types of tea bags besides this one!

The tea that I've tried is 'Breathing Tea, Light Tea, and Good Night Tea'.

They were all good for me.


There is a small pamphlet where you can see many types of tea at a glance,

which is great because you can see them all at once.

They have not only tea bag, but also bottled tea, as well as products in lidded packs. Variety!

In addition, it said the experts made IDO TEA. (His picture is on the pamphlet haha)


The shape of the tea bag inside the zip pack was shaped like this.

Soo cute! cute!

The teabag itself didn't seem to tear well. I press firmly with a spoon when I brew in cold water, but it's never torn.

Of course, if you squeeze it hard, it may tear but it's fine if you do it with proper power.

Oh, but one thing.. Maybe it's because the paper is so light that the paper at the end of it comes off every time you pour water.

But I don't care much because I can take it out~~


Q & A


Q. Can children drink it?

A. Of course, Not only children but also the elderly can too.


Q. Does it have caffeine?

A. No, IDO TEA has caffeine-free.


Q. What kind of tea is 'Breathing Tea'?

A. A feeling that clears the stuffed.

It helps you to breathe comfortably!

Good for both smokers and non-smokers.


Q. Does it only brew in hot water?

A. No, it brews well in cold water too.

But it takes more time to brew than hot water. 

So when I want to drink it cold, pour a little hot water and press the tea bag down with a spoon,

then pour more cold water and drink it :)

Hot water 1 : Cold water 9


*Please let me know if you have any questions*



I always take a video and show it to you! 

Today, I brought a video for you to see more closely.


VIDEO


Today, my family had Chicken as a late-night meal.

I always drink something to clean my mouth after a meal and today I had 'Light Tea' instead of coffee!


'Light Tea' is an organic processed food made with organic ingredients. 

.

.

.

That's all for today

Have a nice day.

Bye~


Source: https://blog.naver.com/codus0524/222608033447

 through Cellypick.


Disclaimer: These teas are not medicines or therapies. They are comforting and cleansing beverages, not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate any disease or condition. 


Visit: IDO Korean Fermented Tea


Comments

Popular Posts