Light Tea, Breathing Tea of IDO TEA.

Let me introduce you to some teas that are good to drink on a cold winter day like today..

I'm a coffee person but sometimes I think of tea with a clean taste.. 

Hot barley tea is good, but I wonder what kind of tea is good for health.

So I found 'Light tea and Breathing Tea' of IDO TEA

and I think it would be good to introduce them to you~



In IDO TEA, experts are participating as the head of R&D..

It's Caffeine-free and non-GMO biodegradable tea bags, so you can safely consume and manage your health without worrying about microplastics.

Add on that, they only use carefully selected ingredients, from children to pregnant women can drink.


They also sent me three sample tea bags and a mini-pamphlet :)


IDO TEA has 3 free.


free- preservative

free-preservative

free-caffeine.


It's been about two months since I quit running a restaurant,

but I haven't worked yet and I'm resting at home.

Since it's winter after resting, my body feels heavy because I don't move... You know, right?lol

I like meat and fried food, so my stomach feels a bit bloated after eating them. When that happens, it's good to drink a cup of 'Light Tea'.

'Light Tea' is organic processed food that is made with organic ingredients. 

It's made with Organic Lotus leaf and Organic Tangerine peel.


'Breathing tea' refreshes the stuffy feeling and helps you breathe easily.

Especially, it helps to my son's stuffy nose and as it's a good product for smokers, so I'm feeding my husband, too~~

Both are brew well in warm water. I'm drinking it with warm water

and my hubby and son like to drink it cold like water. 


It brewed well richly. :)

It doesn't have a strong aroma, it's subtle, and it tastes good.

Some flakes from tea might be collected on the bottom but they are origination from herbs

so it's safe to drink. 


I drink it warmly in a big mug while exercising at home. 

If you drink while working out, it's good for your body to warm up :)

It's good to eat good things together, right?

I think it would be good to give it to your parents as a gift~~


#SPONSERSHIP #IDOKOREA #LIGHTTEA #BREATHINGTEA #IDOTEA

#HEALTHYTEA #FERMENTEDTEA #TEABAG #SELFCARE #VEGAN #SLOWFOOD 

Source: https://blog.naver.com/sometime2280/222607970449

 through Cellypick.


Disclaimer: These teas are not medicines or therapies. They are comforting and cleansing beverages, not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate any disease or condition. 


Visit: IDO Korean Fermented Tea

Comments

Popular Posts