IDO TEA / HEALTHY TEA / TAKE CARE OF HEALTH WITH FERMENTED TEA, BREATHING TEA, AND LIGHT TEA.



Freezing these days~

You should drink warm tea a lot in weather like this.

There is a tea that tastes good and can be healthy, so I would like to introduce it to you~



It's IDO TEA using only carefully selected ingredients~

It's caffeine-free and uses a non-GMO biological tea bag, allowing you to drink it without worries bout microplastics.

Add on that, it is a product that can be consumed by children and pregnant women :)


They gave me three more tea bags as a gift!! :)


They also sent me a pamphlet so I could learn more about IDO TEA :)


It's cold these days, so I putter around the home every day... and getting colder,

I want some spicy and oily food so much :(

As a result, my body is full of fat...

So I drink 'Light Tea' often!

'Light tea' is an organic processed tea, which is made of organic ingredients.

It's nice to drink a cup of tea when you feel bloated after eating greasy food~

And I'm staying at home with my child every day... It's nice... but sometimes it's frustrating...

When I tried 'Breathing Tea' of IDO TEA, It feels like it helps with that feeling of suffocation, and helps to breathe well~♡

(It's also good for smokers to drink~:))


IDO TEA has NO

✔ Preservatives

✔ Additives

✔ Caffeine


10 tea bags are in a pouch and it's easy to store them as it's a zipper bag~



The stylish design catches my eye~


I drank a warm cup of tea, and it was refreshing tea~


I'm trying to read a book these days, but when I read a book, I get a little dazed or drowsy. haha.

At a time like this, I take a sip of tea. Then I feel refreshed :)


I drink 'Light Tea' every day, but as the days get colder, I want something oily, spicy foods~

Because of that, my stomach is bloated after eating and I have a lot of gas in my stomach,

so I drink Light Tea from time to time~


I'm a ramen fanatic, I eat one ramen a day.

If I drink 'Light Tea' after eating ramen, my stomach feels easy so I keep on drinking it. haha.

Light Tea and Breathing Tea has different colors and size, so you can tell them at a glance~





These days, I'm so into Chinese food, Jjamppong.. lol and my child likes black bean noodles,

so I'm eating it a lot as an excuse for a child~

After eating full, I drank a warm cup of Light Tea as soon as I got home.

Now I'm in my 40s, my stomach feels bloated and I get gas a lot when I eat noodles,

but it's not easy to change my eating habits...

As a Raman fanatic, having lunch with Raman again..haha.

Not long ago, I ate ramen and drank cold iced Americano, but these days, I seem to drink warm tea more often.

Thanks to 'Light Tea'~ :)




Because it's the end of the year, there are so many chances to eat.. Christmas chicken and the cake... and overeating...

That's why I drink tea more often.



These days, when I go out, I just drink tea instead of water. It tastes good, so it's easy to drink :)

Putting the child to sleep in the evening and doing my work while having a cup of warm tea at.. makes my body feel warm and good~

Drinking 'Light tea' seems to refresh me, who is tired of struggling with my child all day long.


The days get colder, my nose is itchy as I have rhinitis.. and I have a runny nose but when I drink tea,

it feels like it clears my sinuses~ haha.

You think you clock out from mummy duty but actually, you're not.

You need to organize the things your child messed and do the dishes, cook for tomorrow..

At times like this, comfort me with a cup of Light Tea.

In summer, you can cool it in the refrigerator after brewing it in hot water and drink it cold~

*Some flakes from the tea might collect on the bottom but it's safe to drink.


It's recommended for those who~


<Breathing Tea>


- Are prone to runny noses. Sneeze every spring!

-suffer from dry wind from air conditioning.

-Always overwork yourself

-Can't seem to quit smoking.


<Light Tea>


-Feel bloated

-Feel gassy.

-Can't seem to stop eating at at night

-Cannot use anything other than extra-mild skincare products.

-Are sensitive to caffeine.

-Have a stuffy feeling in your body.

-Enjoy meat and oily food.

-Has a belly pot.

-Sometimes have foamy cloudy urine.

-Spend more than 5 min in the toilet.

-Regularly consume junk food.


#SPONSERSHIP #IDOKOREA #LIGHTTEA #BREATHINGTEA #IDOTEA

#HEALTHYTEA #FERMENTEDTEA #TEABAG #SELFCARE #VEGAN #SLOWFOOD 


Source: https://blog.naver.com/kyjrose/222603297282

 through Cellypick.


Disclaimer: These teas are not medicines or therapies. They are comforting and cleansing beverages, not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate any disease or condition. 


Visit: IDO Korean Fermented Tea

Comments

  1. "Tetanium" is the finest and most beautiful glass raft titanium
    "Tetanium" is the finest and most zinc oxide and titanium dioxide sunscreen beautiful glass raft titanium titanium tent stove crystal-cast resin made for the purpose of providing edc titanium affordable, ti89 titanium calculator lightweight and $49.95 titanium rimless glasses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts