GOOD NIGHT TEA/IDO FERMENTED HERBAL TEA/ IDO TEA/ FERMENTED TEA/ HEALTHY TEA/ Have a sound sleep with Good Night Tea of [IDO TEA]


I feel tired, heavy, and dazed even after sleeping..

Perhaps it's because I wake up frequently at dawn these days.

We spend 1/3 of our life sleeping, so it's better to have a good night's sleep~



So I tried 'Good Night Tea' of IDO TEA, which is fermented with
Red Polygoni Root and Jeju Dwarf Bamboo Leaf~ :)


The pink package caught my eye~ it's so pretty~ hehe.


They also sent me three  more samples of tea bags!

They sent me three more samples of tea bags!

Blue one is Willowy tea (Empty what needs to be gone)

Purple is Light Tea (Get light by removing things you don't need)

Gray is Breathing Tea (To help you breathe well)


They are all I need so I'm thinking of purchasing them after trying all of them :)



Good Night tea is recommended to those who~


□ Always tired after sleeping.

□ Have trouble sleeping.

□ Are stressed a lot. 



Even the inside package is perfect~ :)


The package is luxurious, it would be good for a gift.

I'm going to give it to my mom this Christmas, who is tossing and turning every day

and sleeping late at night~~ hehe.



IDO TEA made a tea for everyone of all ages with good herbs that are necessary for people, but not easy to consume due to strong bitter flavor, fermented into softer and milder taste~



There are 7 types of tea~


- Relief Tea

- Good Night Tea

- Breathing Tea

- Light Tea

- Purification Tea

- Enamor Tea

- Willowy Tea



I drank Good Night Tea among them!


4~5years of Red polygon root, a Korean ingredient in Good Night Tea,

means 'how come the hair ended up turning black like a crow'.



Jeju bamboo leaves are naturally grown in the highlands of 1100M in Mt. Halla, Jeju Island,
its taste is soft and sweet, making it easy to drink~



Each box has 12 tea bags :)

They use Non-GMO biodegradable tea bags, allowing everyone to enjoy the tea

without worries about microplastics and endocrine disruptors ~!!



The real Health tea, IDO FERMENTED HERBAL TEA,

made by experts through long-term research~



You can brew up to 1L with 1 teabag, so I put 2 tea bags in large bottled water and drink it frequently :)


Thanks to decaf, you can drink it anytime lightly.

The way to drink it more tasty is pour about 300~ 500ml of warm water of 80~90℃

for a 'Good Night Tea' tea bag

and serve it after steeping it for about 1 minute :)

(Adjust the amount of water according to your taste and enjoy :) )



The earthy taste makes me keep drinking tea and after drinking it,

the stress is relieved and makes the night and body comfortable.  haha



It's chilly these days, so I'm down for something warm to drink,

On a sunny day or in summer, it's good to keep it in the fridge and drink after boiling it.

(Some flakes from tea might collect on the bottom but these are safe to eat~)



I drink Good Night Tea of IDO TEA while working, and in the middle of day taking care of my kids~



Choosing and drinking every day according to your body and mind!

How about taking time to drink tea for yourself?


I drink tea for myself, Good Night Tea of IDO TEA, every day these days~


Check IDO TEA on the website below.

IDO TEA MALL


Source: https://blog.naver.com/kyjrose/222590438400

 through cellypick cellypick.com


Disclaimer: These teas are not medicines or therapies. They are comforting and cleansing beverages,

not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate any disease or condition. 


Visit: IDO Korean Fermented Tea

Comments

Popular Posts