‘GOOD NIGHT TEA’ OF IDO TEA. Take care of myself with healthy tea



“GOOD NIGHT TEA’ of IDO TEA

These days, I am drinking healthy tea that is easy to drink and is good for the body.

The product I love to drink is ‘Good Night Tea’ of IDO TEA!


You can brew up to 1 liter with 1 tea bag, so I drink it like water from morning to evening,

and I think it's fine :)



‘Good Night Tea’ of IDO TEA, which is a fermented tea made with the herbs that are necessary

for modern people.


It's a real health tea made by experts through long-term research :)



In my case, I'm tired even after sleeping, and I get stressed a lot becuase of a lot of work to do~

This is a healthy tea I chose because I wanted to take care of it in a more relaxed way.




‘Good Night Tea’ of IDO TEA is a fermented tea strongly recommended for those who are get easily stressed like me or those who have a habit of tossing and turning every night and sleeping late.



It borrowed the power of fermented bacillus by carefully fermenting two ingredients,

Red polygoni root and Jeju dwarf bamboo leaf~


It can relax the body and mind, so I’ve been drinking it a lot lately.



Each box contains a total of 12 tea bags. Each tea bag is individually wrapped,

so it’s easy to carry and can be kept hygienically.




It can’t help worrying about the material in this kind of tea bag, because we brew it in hot water.

So it needs to be more careful.



‘Good Night Tea’ of IDO TEA uses NON-GMO biodegradable tea bags, so you can enjoy the tea without worrying about side-effects.

In addition, I like that it’s fermented tea using Korean ingredients,

which everyone of all ages can drink :)




The reason why they ferment tea is because the strong bitter flavor becomes softer and milder.

It helps everyone to enjoy the tea.

Along with the rich flavor, it’s easy to drink and can be absorbed better :)



It’s caffeine-free, allowing everyone of all ages to be drunk. Even kids can drink this tea~



You can brew up to 1L with one tea bag :)


I will let you know the right way to drink ‘Good Night Tea’.

Pour about 300~ 500ml of warm water of 80~90℃ for a 'Good Night Tea' tea bag and

serve it after steeping it for about 1 minute.



Of course you can adjust the amount of water to your personal taste.

I brewed tea in 500ml water. 



I used the tumbler I usually use and it can brew quite enough so I could drink it as much as I wanted. From the morning to afternoon~

Plus, you can drink it at night lightly :)



It's more tasty than I thought and easy to drink.

Maybe it’s because it’s a fermented tea.. the aroma and the flavor is rich!



‘Good Night Tea’ of IDO TEA is better to drink from morning to evening!

The package is so luxurious, I think it’s good for a gift to family or friends.


IDO TEA MALL


Source: https://blog.naver.com/lmsimage/222591534359

 through cellypick cellypick.com


Disclaimer: These teas are not medicines or therapies. They are comforting and cleansing beverages, not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate any disease or condition. 


Comments

Popular Posts