GOOD NIGHT TEA OF IDO TEA FOR A SOUND SLEEP.

" GOOD NIGHT TEA OF IDO TEA "


We spend 30% of our lifetime sleeping. 

Good Night Tea of IDO TEA


good night tea

Korean fermented herbal tea

caffeine-free



Good Night Tea of IDO TEA was delivered and there were so many.

This tea is a real health tea made by experts through long-term research.



These are samples that they've sent. 

Good Night Tea (Snooze delight)

Willowy Tea (Empty my body)

Relief Tea (Refreshing clam)



Willowy Tea

-When you think that only the belly is out (That's me..? )

-Feel bloated in the morning


Willowy Tea is made with Jeju dwarf bamboo left, Mulberry leaf, Lotus leaf, Tangerine peel.



Relief Tea for those who feel suffocated every day.

- Can't seem to quit smoking. 

-Are easily irritated or often feel anxious.

-Have a short temper.

It seems to be a necessary tea for office workers in modern society.

Balloon flower's root, Miltiorrkizae root, Red Polygoni root, Lonicera flower are in Relief Tea. 

Considering the ingredients, it seems like a healthy tea full of roots. 



Fermented Herbal Tea Drink, DTX BLACK!

Tea that fuels you for energetic tomorrow. 

-When you recharge after work or school.

-When you feel like you're getting old and easily exhausted.

(I don't want to admit it, but I'm like this these days)

-When you feel suffocated. 


It has Mixed fermented herb tea extract and Complex herb extract G. 

I thought I was like an energy drink but it's a healthy drink. 



In addition to the three teas above, there are various types of tea.

Light tea, Purification Tea, Enamor Tea, and Breathing Tea. 


It's good to choose the type of tea that I need.



Good Night Tea is the tea you drink for sleep time, which is the rest time
that will be responsible for a third of your life.

-When you’re hard to sleep.

If you can't sleep when you take caffeine or if your sleeping pattern is not constant

due to the unregular lifetime.

-Feel always tired even after sleeping.

I don't know the reason for this. I don't feel refreshed even if I sleep from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. ;(

-When you feel stressed.


It's good to drink when your heart is beating and you can't sleep because of a lot of stress!



Good Night Tea with the slogan of clean water/ clean air/ good microorganisms/ selected herbs/ stubborn people. It is said to be effective if consumed continuously from morning to evening.


You can drink 1 liter with one tea bag, so you can spend a relaxed night by putting a teabag in a bottle of water and drinking it like water.



IDO TEA has the advantage of being able to choose and drink tea that suits your body and mind. I wish they sold one tea bag of each type and try.



It's a fermented herbal tea made with Korean ingredients and they use Non-GMO biodegradable tea bags, allowing everyone to enjoy the tea without worries about microplastics and endocrine disruptors.

It looks luxurious from the tea bag.



The taste is almost like water and you can drink it lightly even though you drink a lot like water.


After work, I went to Pilates, showered, dried my hair, and slept after drinking tea and

it was a relaxed night.

I drank caffeine every day so I couldn't sleep well ;(

It's a pity I didn't drink it though.. :(


That's why I almost always drink caffeine when I'm at work.

Because of that, I couldn't sleep well, so I got a cold sore but 

from now on, I won't have to worry about sleeping if I drink a cup of IDO TEA after finishing Pilates and taking a shower!!


Please check the site below to purchase IDO TEA. 


IDO TEA MALL


Source: https://m.blog.naver.com/yuvellll/222586773266

 through cellypick cellypick.com


Disclaimer: These teas are not medicines or therapies. They are comforting and cleansing beverages, not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate any disease or condition. 


Visit: IDO Korean Fermented Tea


Comments

Popular Posts