Drink 'Light Tea and Breathing Tea' of IDO TEA every day.

It's freezing these days, so I'm stuck at home.

I can't turn on the boiler every day, so I drink hot tea often, and the tea I drink these days is  'Light Tea' and 'Breathing Tea' of IDO TEA.


I've already tried IDO TEA before.

As it's caffeine-free and non-GMO biodegradable tea bags are used,

you can drink without worrying about microplastics.

It is especially good that I can drink caffeine-free tea at night.



These are 'Light Tea' and 'Breathing Tea' that I've been drinking. 

'Breathing Tea' is good for smokers. My hubby sneezes a lot, and he says it's nice to give him a warm tea every time he does. 


'Light Tea' is my fav-tea. 

I eat a lot of greasy food these days so I'm drinking it warm whenever I eat them. 



My hubby likes 'Breathing Tea' 

It's made with the perfect combination of fermented balloon flower roots and Lonicera flower!


The expert is participating as the head of R&D so it's reliable.



My choice is 'Light Tea'!

I drink a lot of coffee, so I prefer caffeine-free tea, and this is perfect.



It's in a pouch and can be sealed, so you just have to take out the tea bag and drink.

As mentioned earlier, there is no worry about microplastics,

so even children and pregnant women can drink.




On cold days like these days, I drink warm tea from morning to evening. 

You can brew IDO TEA up to 1L.


If you like cold drinks, you can brew them in hot water and add ice or put them in the refrigerator and drink them like water.


Some flakes from the tea might collect on the bottom.

These are originating from herbs and are safe to drink!



It's an old-fashioned snack that I'm really into these days.

Because I'm stuck at home, I got munchies so I keep eating something..Whenever that happens,

I feel guilty in my body :(



I like hot rather than cold, so I keep adding hot water like this.



The tea gets richer.

This is 'Light Tea' that I'm enjoying these days. 


The organic tangerine peel makes the stomach easy, and the

purification of Lotus leaves is in it. The flavor is rich so I keep savoring it.




I love tea so I always have it ready. It's nice to come out with a pouch!

I think it would be a good gift for parents!



Source: https://blog.naver.com/myeverydaylife/222605542107

 through Cellypick.


Disclaimer: These teas are not medicines or therapies.

They are comforting and cleansing beverages, not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate any disease or condition. 


Visit: IDO Korean Fermented Tea



Comments

Popular Posts