IDO TEA - LIGHT TEA, BREATHING TEA :D

Hello
I'm always saying that I'm on a diet which I'm not.

Having a hard day, I had a lot of stress, so I ordered chicken on the way home. Chicken on TGIF!

Then, I felt guilty so I worked out on a stepper...

They say it's good to use a stepper on an empty stomach for 30 min, but how do you all do it?? I gave up after 22 min. And then I felt guilty again, so I drank Korean Herbal Tea.


REVIEW FOR TODAY

Getting cold, I'm looking for more hot tea than an iced-americano.

Today, I will introduce the tea I drank.


"Light Tea, Breathing Tea' of IDO TEA" 

 Light Tea and Breathing Tea.

And they also sent me other tea bags as a sample and mini pamphlet.

Aren't they generous?


THE PICTURE OF TEA



It's very yellow. 

I was unfamiliar with IDO TEA, so I looked it up, and it was a company specializing in oriental medicine

that means 'Right way and healthy path for body and mind'.

Additionally, the current oriental medical doctor is participating as the director of R&D :)



A picture of a person in a hurry.LOL

Light Tea is an organic processed food made of organic lotus leaves and organic tangerine peels! Also, one of the features of IDO TEA is caffeine-free.

So if you are sensitive to caffeine like me and can't sleep at night,

or your heart is pounding, you can drink it lightly.

I drank coffee because I was tired.. and I can't sleep now... Repeating the same mistake.. :(

I worked hard on the stepper and drank Light tea.

I bent down a little like a squat on a stepper, and my thighs seemed to burn.

In the picture, I used a teapot, but it's good to cool the brewed tea in the fridge

and drink it after exercising. I sweated so much that I didn't have time to take pictures.



This is Breathing Tea.

It has a balloon flower root. 

I have allergic rhinitis every season, so I usually drink a lot of bellflower root and pear juice. 

There is a balloon flower in the Breathing tea, so if you drink a warm cup of tea, you feel like your nose is pierced because of the warm energy.

And this tea bag uses a non-GMO biodegradable tea bag,

so you don't have to worry about microplastics. 

It's a tea that kills two birds with one stone!!



Apart from 'Light Tea' and 'Breathing Tea', there are so many types of tea that you can choose

and drink according to your body and mind.

Also, the brochure they sent me contains a lot of information,

such as how to make the tea and how the company was set up, so it's fun to read it slowly while drinking tea haha.



They put the sample between the pages haha.



I used a transparent teapot to watch the tea brewed beautifully



The color was so clear. I feel good when I see things like this.

I'll spend this winter warmly and healthily with 'Light Tea' and 'Breathing Tea'!!


Source:https://blog.naver.com/yhh0507/222608071032

 through Cellypick.


Disclaimer: These teas are not medicines or therapies.

They are comforting and cleansing beverages, not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate any disease or condition. 


Visit: IDO Korean Fermented Tea


#IDOTEA #HEALTHYTEA #LIGHTTEA #BREATHINGTEA #FERMENTEDTEA #KOREANHERBALTEA #HEALTHYFERMENTEDTEA #PARTENSGIFT #NEWYEARGIFT
#TEABAG #SLOWFOOD #VEGAN 








Comments

Popular Posts