GOOD NIGHT TEA OF IDO TEA FOR A RELAXED NIGHT.

I really need to relax these days so I'm drinking tea.

'Good Night Tea', like its name, is good to drink at night.

Especially in the cold winter, just drinking hot tea at night makes me warm.

I could feel comfortable and satisfied after drinking it.



Good Night Tea of IDO TEA is recommended for those who want a relaxing night.


They also sent me other samples of tea bags with it

I heard of IDO TEA for the first time, but after reading the brochure they sent me, I thought it's good to know my body well and drink the tea that my body wants. (They have several types of tea)


The packaging is luxurious, so it's perfect for a gift. 

Espeically for the elderly or parents!



The expiry date is long enough!


It's a carefully fermented tea with Jeju Dwarf Bamboo Leaf and Red Polygoni root. 


it would be good for office workers and students whose daily routine is repetitive.

As an office worker, I am lucky to have tea like this.



WILLOWY TEA

Willowy tea is made with a combination of Jeju Dwarf Bamboo leaf, Organic Mulberry leaf, Organic Lotus leaf, and Organic Tangerine peel.



PURIFICATION TEA

Purification tea is made with Organic Tangerine peel, Kuduzu root, Jeju Dwarf Bamboo leaf, Greenbrier root.



RELIEF TEA

Relief tea is made with a combination of Balloon flower's root, Miltiorrkizae root, Red Polygoni root, Lonicera flower. 


There are some unfamiliar ingredients, but I think it's fun to get to know them one by one!

I haven't seen many traditional fermented teas, but as a tea person. it's interesting. :)



It is made by experts through long-term research, and their concerns are melted in it.


They achieved Non-GMO of USA, especially they use only 

Non-GMO biodegradable filters that do not have to worry about microplastics!

I'm also worried about environmental hormones when drinking TEA, but 

this tea.. is good to drink without about it.



Now, let's try 'Good Night Tea!

You can drink it from morning to evening and brew up to 1L per tea bag.


It has a mild flavor, so it would be good to drink it instead of water all day long!




I also like that they are individually wrapped.

The packaging and wrapping paper is luxurious, so I want to gift them to my parents next time!


If I had known it before I got married,

I think it would have been great as a gift for a dinner meeting with bride-groom families. 



I used to drink it in the early evening after work. The mild flavor makes me relaxed!

Sometimes I take it to work and drink it all the time :-)



I love the part that I can steam the teabag without worries about microplastics and endocrine disruptor.




You can brew up to 1L with a teabag so I drink it very hot and keep refilling the water.
You can consume a lot of water if you drink like this.



The color is like barley tea. It has a traditional taste and flavor,

but it's good enough that people of all ages can drink it!



I think that tea may be necessary for modern people who live a hard daily life.

Healing while drinking tea!


Check IDO TEA on the website below.

IDO TEA MALL


Source: https://blog.naver.com/myeverydaylife/222587229807

 through cellypick cellypick.com


Disclaimer: These teas are not medicines or therapies. They are comforting and cleansing beverages, not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate any disease or condition. 


Visit:IDO Korean Fermented Tea


Comments

Popular Posts