GET HEALTHY WITH 'LIGHT TEA AND BREATHING TEA' OF IDO TEA

Hello ~ :)

Today, I'm going to introduce #LightTea #BreathingTea of #IDOTEA~

I usually drink tea instead of coffee because I'm sensitive to caffeine :)

That's why I wanted it to be helpful to my body~

Of course, the noticeable change has to be done with exercise or food, so I came across IDO TEA while looking for a healthy tea, something that has a good effect or an ingredient that is right for me and even helps to depuff :)




Experts participate in IDO TEA as the head of R&D, wow.

I tried 'Light Tea' and 'Breathing Tea' among them :)


[Let's open it]



'Light Tea' is organic processed food, organic tangerine peel, and lotus leaves are in it~

It's perfect for me who likes meat and spends a long time in the bathroom ♡

'Breathing Tea' helps to breathe well and relieve the stuffy feeling and it's also good for smokers.





They also sent me samples of 'Good Night Tea' and 'Enamor Tea' :)

I'll try them soon so I can sleep well.

They only use the selected ingredients and have no caffeine. By using non-GMO biodegradable tea bags, it is safe to drink and manage health without worrying about microplastics. Children and even pregnant women can drink it, so the whole family can enjoy it.


[Light Tea, Breathing Tea]



It's 'Light Tea'~

As you can see, the pyramid tea bag brews well in warm water.

I ate too much on this day... so I drank it a few times lol.

I ate beef tripe hahaha.

It tastes good and the flavor is not that strong, I could drink it like water.



It's Breathing tea~ It brews well too~ Literally... it's refreshing~

The taste is so mild so just a sip makes me relaxed :)



I already had dinner and even dessert but still, I'm eating haha. I'm drinking it with rice cake.

Let's drink healthily with 'Light Tea and Breathing Tea' of IDO TEA. 


#SPONSERSHIP #IDOKOREA #LIGHTTEA #BREATHINGTEA #IDOTEA

#HEALTHYTEA #FERMENTEDTEA #TEABAG #SELFCARE #VEGAN #SLOWFOOD 

Source: https://blog.naver.com/yuchun0522/222605994147

 through Cellypick.


Disclaimer: These teas are not medicines or therapies. They are comforting and cleansing beverages, not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate any disease or condition. 


Visit: IDO Korean Fermented Tea


Comments

Popular Posts