REVIEW FOR IDO FERMENTED HERBAL TEA, HEALTHY TEA, GOOD NIGHT TEA


I'm posting IDO TEA as a taste review but actually I already knew it

because my mom has bought and drank(even repurchasing it).


You can say that it is nature tea having both health and nature made with eco-friendly tea bags,
which are biodegradable tea bags, and using Korean red polygoni root and  jeju dwarf bamboo leaf
as ingredients.

In fact, I even saw my mother refill the warm water and keep drinking it. 


I said, 'Wouldn't it be bad if you continued to use the tea bags?,

but no need to nag anymore cuz it's eco-friendly tea bags!

 


It's a bit pricey compared to other tea in Korea.

However, considering that this is made of Korean herbs, and like the name of the tea,

it's worth it for those who want a refreshing feeling in the morning!




I already knew IDO TEA because my mom was drinking it at home. 

It is a scene that is personally more trustworthy to see my mother drinking more tea than before,

who used to drink coffee more than tea than the one hundred introductions o

n the description page. :)




Particularly, that fact that 'fermented' tea is very impressive and the ingredients

with strong taste become softer and the flavor deepens and it absorbs easily,

making the tea easily enjoyable by everyone of all ages.


As the day gets colder recently, it's good to brew and drink warm tea.

Lately, the amount of coffee I drink seems to be increasing so I thought that it would be a refreshing drink that can be drunk as a substitute for coffee.


/


Please note that you can drink it after cooling it down if you don't like a hot tea.




Especially in the case of me, my condition tends to go up and down when the seasons change, 

so I feel healthy that the tea I met this time will help somehow!


Especially in the afternoon, I'm trying not to drink coffee at all, I should try fermented tea.



IDO TEA MALL


IDO FERMENTED HERBAL TEA, HEALTHY TEA, GOODNIGHT TEA


Source:https://blog.naver.com/letteroflove/222494639736

 through 0.8L https://www.08liter.com/try


Disclaimer: These teas are not medicines or therapies. They are comforting and cleansing beverages, not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate any disease or condition. 


Visit:IDO Korean Fermented Tea

Comments

Popular Posts