It's hard to fall asleep these days~~ Those with insomnia, those who want to sleep well, pay attention!! Recommend Good Night Tea by IDO TEA :)


I don't usually have insomnia.. but it's hot these days and there are many things to do,

so I often can't sleep until dawn.


And my close friend said she has insomnia and can't sleep well,

so I ordered it to gift it to her after trying it~ :)


I already knew that fermented herbal tea is good for health and I wanted to learn about tea~ 

I learned a lot about tea, including 'Willowy Tea' from the catalog they sent with

Good Night Tea~~ hehe.

There are a variety of teas that I'm interested in~~!!


For those who don't have insomnia, there are other teas that fit your body,

so please read it until the end.



Do I look like slept okay?

Before we get to the point..

I was amazed that it's so tasty!!!

I'm drinking it while I'm posting~~~

It's earthy and even an aftertaste is pleasant!!

Um.. It's tasty!!



#IDO FERMENTED HERBAL TEA


Here is the tip for Good Night Tea :)


1. It's better to keep drinking from morning to night!

2. Take 1 to 2 tea bags (up to 3 tea bags) a day~

3. It's okay to brew the tea lightly!

4. Enjoy the healthy fermented herbal tea in warm and cold, which was fermented well with Red polygon root and Jeju dwarf bamboo leaf from Korea~

5. It will make you relaxed if you keep drinking~~ :)



It says steep it in 300-500ml water at 80-90 degrees for more than 1 minute~~


And it also says that it's good to cool it down in the fridge and drink, but I prefer warm tea :)


I think the taste is just right when I brew it in 500ml hot water!!


#GOODNGIHTTEA #IDOTEA #IDOFERMENTEDHERBALTEA #HEALTHYTEA #SOULDSLEEP



To drink it before going to bed.. Burn the incense and play calming music to make a mood~~~

It's a perfect mood to meditate on.

I think I can sleep well today~ :)



The mood is so good :)


It's nice to have a light at night like this these days, and

it's even better to have tea~~ hehe :)



[The path to love myself with the power of fermenting nature.

IDO TEA to choose according to your body condition and your heart.


#GOODNGIHTTEA #IDOTEA #IDOFERMENTEDHERBALTEA #HEALTHYTEA #SOULDSLEEP


#GOODNIGHTTEA is made with two fermented ingredients,

Red Polygoni root 60% (Korean) and

Jeju Dwarf Bamboo leaf 60% (Korean)

How do they make it taste so good??



IDO TEA's tea bag is eco-friendly, it's a Non-GMO biodegradable tea bag,

so you can safely drink it without concerns about pollution!!



Please note that #IDO FERMENTED HERBAL TEA made using the finest
Korean ingredients used in oriental medicine clinics.

love it :)



It seems like I can feel their sincerity and heart from ingredients to the manufacturing process

in the taste of tea. 


I didn't know it takes about 30days to make tea!!


#GOODNGIHTTEA #IDOTEA #IDOFERMENTEDHERBALTEA #HEALTHYTEA #SOULDSLEEP



IDO TEA may not be the sweet and aromatic tea.


Drinking a cup of tea every day makes your day more comfortable.


The soft, deep, and delicate flavor to feel this.



There are other types of tea as well~

Breathing Tea : Fermented Tea with Balloon flower’s root and Lonicera flower

Enamor Tea : Fermented Tea with Organic Tangerine peel, Kudzu root,

Peony root, and Scutellaria root.

Light Tea : Fermented Tea with Organic Lotus leaf and Organic Tangerine peel.

Willowy Tea: Fermented Tea with Jeju Dwarf Bamboo leaf, Organic Mulberry leaf,

Organic Lotus leaf, Organic Tangerine peel.

Relief Tea : Fermented Tea with 

Balloon flower’s root, Red Polygoni root, Miltiorrkizae root, Lonicera flower.


Well named!!


Search for the tea  you're interested in on the website.

https://www.amazon.com/idotea


I tried Good Night Tea by IDO TEA this time, but I'd like to try other teas as well~~:)

Most of all.. the taste is so good!!

Next one will be #WillowyTea~~~


I'm the one who wants to go to the restroom well!!


https://www.amazon.com/idotea



Natural & Organic -> Natural Fermentation

Preservative-free, additives-free, caffeine-free


I love this tea :)

I think I can sleep like a baby tonight~~!!



People who can't fall asleep easily~~~

Let's get a good night sleep drinking #GoodNightTea :)


Good Night!!


#GOODNIGHTTEABYIDOTEA #IDOTEA #ECOFRIENDLY#REDPOLYGONROOT #DWARFBAMBOOLEAF#SOUNDSLEEP #VEGAN #ANEWPRODUCELAUNCH#08L


Source:https://blog.naver.com/kolkol1124/222449220791

 through 0.8L https://www.08liter.com/try


Disclaimer: These teas are not medicines or therapies.

They are comforting and cleansing beverages, not intended to treat, cure,

diagnose or mitigate any disease or condition. 


Visit:IDO Korean Fermented Tea


Comments

Popular Posts