IDO FERMENTED HERBAL TEA DRINK, DTX WHITE (DETOXING TEA)

<IDO TEA - DTX WHITE FERMENTED HERBAL TEA DRINK>

#FERMENTED HERBAL TEA DRINK by #IDO TEA, my mom has been drinking everyday recently.



It’s 48000won per 20 bottles. (2400won per 1 bottle)

It was 60000won. I guess it's on sale haha. 


I wasn’t going to buy this one.. I wanted to try DTX BLACK, which is a sub-brand but the tester recruitment was completed so fast, I had to try DTX WHITE!



It says DTX BLACK is a < boost tea> and DTX WHITE is < detox tea>.


The night right after I applied it, my mom asked me if I had a detox beverage(um?) saying she has belly fat. What a coincidence loll.



Drinking DTX WHITE is good for..


v when you overate

v when your body is holding up the foods

v the day after drinking

v when your body feels so greasy




DTX WHITE is made of <Japanese Lady Bell Root, Tangerine peels, Mulberry leaf, Lotus leaf, Hydrangea leaf and they used the herb not only 100% Korean but also 77% organic herbs

and it makes me feel more reliable. clap clap


(Somehow it’s bothering me if it has even a little Chinese ingredient in it.. Isn’t it? lol)



Fermentation makes the strong herbs softer and deepens the flavor and it absorbs easily. 


Fermentation is good as itself but the special thing about IDO TEA’s fermented herbal tea drink is that it's not a sugar-fermented drink, but is fermented by combining the technology of solid fermentation of herbal medicines and traditional fermented bacteria which is used to ferment traditional Korean paste, allowing you enjoy the healthy medicinal herbs in tastier, safer, and longer.


I thought it was a product that paid a lot of attention in many ways.


So I like it more !! (Thumbs up.Thumbs up.)





 #DTX #IDOFERMENTEDHERBALTEA #HEALTHYTEA #BOOSTTEA #DETOXTEA

Source: https://m.blog.naver.com/blue91928/222507689901

through 0.8L https://www.08liter.com/try


Disclaimer: These teas are not medicines or therapies. They are comforting and cleansing beverages, not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate any disease or condition. 

 


Comments

Popular Posts