TAKE DTX BY IDO TEA

 




IDO TEA KOREA 


#DTX #HEALTHYTEA



I've been drinking iced coffee like water during the hot days. I thought that if I kept drinking like this, there would be nothing but caffeine left in my body.  I came across DTX IDO TEA that can be consumed instead of water. 


DTX by IDO TEA has Black/White and they are good to drink in daily life.

Make sure to take it with you before and after brunch,workout or even when you eat greasy food!!



I’ve been obsessed with water sports lately so I've been taking these with me every time I visit the beach. IDO TEA is a healthy tea using good herbs that are necessary for people, but not easy to consume due to strong bitter flavor,fermented into softer and milder taste tea.


DTX by IDO TEA is great  when you overeat, when your body is holding up the foods,the day after drinking or when your body feels so greasy and so on! Be with DTX in your daily life!

5 wholesome ingredients are fermented and aged carefully so you can feel the rich yet mild taste and it has the power to lighten your greasy body, it's great to drink after a night out!



It's not a sugar-fermented drink, but it’s a healthy tea combined with the traditional fermented bacteria used in fermenting traditional Korean paste and solid fermentation technology of herbal medicines, allowing everyone to enjoy the healthy medicinal herbs in a tastier, safer, and longer manner.

Much like the saying that goes “A good medicine tastes bitter”, DTX uses medicinal herbs that were previously difficult to consume because of the bitter taste. DTX energizes and empties in a healthy manner.



It can be consumed instead of water so I drink IDO TEA even when I'm eating.

It is made with healthy ingredients that boost, recharge and cleanse. I've been drinking DTX WHITE every time I eat greasy food.



It’s not bitter nor has an overwhelming aroma so it’s easy to take anywhere any time of the day.

I've been drinking it regularly every day!


It is a fermented tea that is good to only empty the waste and takes care of a clean and refreshing day, so I am drinking it like water instead of coffee and taking care of my health.




DTX WHITE uses 77% organic certified and 100% Korean ingredients. It is a healthy detox tea made of Japanese Lady Bell Root, Tangerine Peel, Mulberry leaf, Lotus leaf, and Sweet dew hydrangea.

DTX BLACK is a boosting tea made of 7 healthy ingredients including gentle and strong flavored Dan-Shen root, saponin-rich Japanese Lady Bell root, earthy Balloon Flower root, Lonicera flower, Kudzu root, and Licorice root.



Anyone can enjoy drinking DTX IDO TEA thanks to fermentation, which makes the strong nature soft and easy on the stomach. 


The more you drink, the flavor gets richer and it has a benefit that absorbs easily. So I'm taking DTX healthy tea instead of water these days!





VISIT IDO TEA MALL


#DTX #HEALTHYTEA #IDOTEA #DETOXTEA #FERMENTEDTEA


Source: https://blog.naver.com/gbtr0322/222460600971

 through 0.8L https://www.08liter.com/try


Disclaimer: These teas are not medicines or therapies. They are comforting and cleansing beverages, not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate any disease or condition. 



Visit: IDO Korean Fermented Tea






Comments

Popular Posts