IDO FERMENTED HERBAL TEA, CLEAN TEA, LIGHT TEA, THE TEA FOR SEASONAL CHANGES, BREATHING TEA TEABAG.


Hi~ it's Parkkkot. 


I started drinking tea to cut back on coffee, and


I fell in love with the charm of tea! hehe

I’ve been enjoying my days lately with Breathing Tea that’s good for chilly weather and seasonal changes and Light Tea for lighter days! It’s been so pleasant so I figured I should post about them!  


IDO TEA, where the currently practicing doctor  of oriental medicine is participating as the head of R&D, uses carefully selected ingredients, so you can drink it without any concerns.





Breathing Tea’s tea bags are for my old man who is struggling with seasonal changes. 

It is safe to drink as it's sugar free, caffeine free and artificial addictive free! haha.


You know how happy tea time is when the weather gets chilly?


It’s amazing how relaxed you can feel with a glass of tea after waking up in the morning! hehe


IDO TEA’s Breathing Tea made with Balloon Flower Roots and Lonicera Flower is convenient to drink because it’s already in a tea bag so you only need to prepare hot water. 


I love its delicate aroma. 


I feel like I start my day healthy with a habit of drinking a cup of warm tea in the morning! haha



Light Tea by IDO TEA can be enjoyed lightly and cleanly, and it has a delicate tangerine aroma which is really my thing!

It's really up my alley! hehe


To be honest, i find it hard to drink just plain water so I like that drinking tea like this makes it easier to stay hydrated.

People have been telling me to drink a lot of water lately so I was intending to increase water intake anyways but drinking plain water was a bit tough ahaha 


I've been hearing a lot about drinking a lot of water lately, so I'd like to increase the amount of water intake but It was hard to drink just bottled water cuz it tasted like nothing. haha.

But since I started drinking IDO TEA like water, I can easily drink 1 liter a day. 


Light tea by IDO TEA with Tangerine peel and Lotus leaf.

Thanks to Tangerine peel, it feels clean and refreshing without any bitter taste. I especially enjoyed the smooth mouth feel. 


I think Light tea is good for daily life and I thought it would be tasty to drink it cold, but as the days get chilly, I prefer to drink it warm.


After changing it from coffee to tea, my tummy feels much more comfortable.

Must be the lack of strong overpowering feels that makes my body much more comfortable. right? haha



As a snack, I steamed a sweet potato and ate it together. Enjoying tea time to on a sleepy afternoon.

This is true-happiness. haha


I like the delicate sweet taste of Breathing Tea and love the clean taste of Light tea.

You can pair it with cookies or with rice cakes. A refreshing IDO TEA goes well with any dessert. hehe


Apart from Breathing / Light tea, there are a lot of IDO TEA's tea that you can enjoy!

There are so many different types, it's good to choose according to your taste.


A healthy tea recipe from the head of R&D of IDO TEA, the current oriental medical doctor, and the CEO from the graduate school of Oriental Food Industry.

Enjoy midday relaxation with a warm IDO TEA.



#IDOLIGHTTEA #IDOFERMENTEDHERBALTEA #IDOBREATHINGTEA # EMPTY #HEALTHYTEA #FERMENTEDTEA #SELFCARE #HEALTHINCHANGINGSEASONS #ANEWPRODUCTLAUNCH #08L


Source: https://blog.naver.com/wkissmew/222523269077

 through 0.8L https://www.08liter.com/try



Disclaimer: These teas are not medicines or therapies. They are comforting and cleansing beverages, not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate any disease or condition. 


Visit: IDO Korean Fermented Tea

Comments

Popular Posts